Tuesday, October 16, 2007

#'s, timing, & $

As for class size, I will be accepting 4-5 children. Counting my Carsten that will make a cap of 6 students. I believe this will give a good amount of interaction between students and allow them to learn and grow from eachother, have a personal relationship with each of their classmates, and give me the opportunity to work one-on-one with each child during the session.

Originally, I planned on beginning the pre-school Fall of '08, but I have noticed lately that Carsten is eager for planned activity and a learning environment. I'm sure many of you feel the same way. So I would be willing to start as early as January '08, maybe even do just one or two sessions a week to get them going.

Right now I'm considering a separate Winter, Summer, and Fall session. Please let me know your thoughts regarding timing. :)

The monthly tuition will cover activity costs, a daily snack, and any other necessary materials. After researching the activiy costs, county fees, and business licensing procedure, this is the tuition I feel would be appropriate:

Monthly tuition
$100 one session per week
$175 two sessions per week
$250 three sessions per week

To reserve a spot there is a $100 deposit for the session you are interested in starting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great site. We always are looking for good art sites. We are friends of your parents. We also have a daycare in Alpine...www.kidskorneracademy.com