Friday, September 28, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to our Kids Exploring blog. Here I will post my goals and teaching philosophy that will determine the design of your child's pre-school experience. You will better understand what your child is learning and the methods used. It will also be a daily progress report, or "celebration" of your child's achievement after each session. There will be a place for you to make comments and an option for you to receive each post directly to your email. Stay tuned. I am very excited to learn along side your amazing children!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am serious about signing Ray up. If the Trade out thing doesn't work for you, let me know how much you would charge.

Anonymous said...

hämοrrhoiden symptomе
I've been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i am glad to show that I have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon exactly what I needed. I most surely will make certain to don?t fail to remember this site and provides it a look on a relentless basis.

my web site ... http://haemorrhoiden-ade.de/haemorrhoiden-ursachen/